Tanyi Tanzania Investment Ltd was incorporated under the companies Act 2002 section 15 of
the United Republic of Tanzania on 5 th day of July the year 2017 as a Private limited by Share
The company is now engaged in a variety of agricultural, trade and manufacturing activities. In
near future, TANYI has the plan to build an industry park in Pangani which include oil mills,
animal feed plant, sugar plant, and mattress plant etc. All of which shall be under umbrella of
TANYI GROUP. In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeks hire qualified and
competent candidates for the following positions:
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
JOB LOCATION: PANGANI-TANGA
COMPANY NAME: TANYI TANZANIA INVESTMENT LIMITED.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares payment vouchers for internal payments including leave travel facilities, duty travel advances, loans and advances, and all other staff payments; pensions and other terminal benefits;
- Provides proposals and recommendations on necessary improvements on workflow;
- Prepares change notes for the production of the payroll including deductions and increments;
- Maintains records of change notes received from the Human Resource and other departments; verifies accuracy and completeness of the payroll and payment vouchers;
- Makes adjustments to the payroll where necessary;
- Enters transactions into journals and other primary books of accounts
- Maintains relevant books of accounts;
- Collects revenue generated by the Company and prepare related records for timely revenue accounting and participates in the closure of the books of accounting
- Organizes, prepares and coordinates the cash flow projections and analysis and
- Performs any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- INTERNATION RESCUE COMMITTEE at International Rescue Committee (IRC) December, 2018QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
i. Diploma either in Accountancy, Diploma Business Administration majoring in
Accounting, Diploma of Commerce in Accounting and Finance from any recognized
higher learning Institution.
ii. Must be Fluent in English and Swahili languages
iii. General experience in related field is important and it will attract a good and
competitive salary package In range of 600,000 to 2,000,000.
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 th January;
2019.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses for next
Never Pay to Have Your CV/Application Pushed Forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com