Position: Finance Manager – Dar es Salaam
Our client is looking for Finance manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years experience in similar position and at least a half of that in the building materials companies or retail (FMCG) sector.
- Set operational policies for the business, develop and take accountability for a business plan.
- Accountable for preparation of financial reports, results and commentary
- Manage Financial and Operational performance, planning and forecasting
- Ensure best financial operating practice and compliance.
- Influence business on corrective actions required on issues raised during monthly management accounting process.
- Manage the company liquidity on a day to day basis to ensure that the funds are always available to meet any obligations that may arise
- Establish and perform an effective budgetary monitoring system (variance analysis) to ensure that it is as per the approved plan and that any variance is explained
- Ensure that all company debts are collected within the stipulated time to ensure that the company meets its financial obligations and Return on Investment income
- Ensure that (external and internal) accounting procedures are being followed & in compliance with international financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements
• Undergraduate degree, Masters’ degree/MBA
• CPA, ACCA holder
• Member of a professional accountancy body
• 5 years’ experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org