Job Title: Clinical Tracker
RE: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Refer the title above. The District Executive Director of Bukoba District council under MDH sponsorship is announcing to all Tanzanians the following vacancies:
Report to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify patients who missed their clinic visit schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking
• Prepare and share with CBHS providers/ peers/ community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
• Updates all tracking outcome into the tracking register
• Facilitate entry of tracking outcome into the CTC 2 card and Database with Clinician/ Counselor and Data officer
• Conduct weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated and entered on CTC 2 database
• Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
• Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in respective facility
• Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to the client and family
• Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
• Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
• Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manage and district retention and community officer.
• Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
• Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
• Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patient follow up. 115.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor
• HIV/AIDS Tracker requires a Basic Training of HIV/AIDS Management,
• Knowledge and skill of Home Based Care, Counseling and Tracking Skills.
• A Minimum of form four education,
• At least one (1) year experience of working on the field
• At least Certificate in basic computer will be an added advantage
• Good in both oral and written English and Kiswahili
• Able to work independently and in team v
• Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Job application procedure
All applications should be directed to the District Executive Director, P.O.BOX 491, BUKOBA by 11th January 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com