Job Title: ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II JOBS AICC December 2018
ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II JOBS AICC December 2018
The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) was established under the Public Corporations Act No. 17 of 1969 by a Presidential Order through Government Notice number 115, published on 25th August, 1978. The Centre is wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania and operates under the purview of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Co-operation.
However, The AICC was established to manage and control the Headquarters’ complex of the defunct East African Community in Arusha which belonged to the defunct East African Community. It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha International Conference Centre (Amendment) Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.
The Centre invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill in the below mentioned vacant posts:-
ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II (ONE POST)
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of three years Nursing Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution and licensed as a Staff Nurse by the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Provide general nursing care to all patients
- Secondly, Provide medications and injections as prescribed by the doctor.
- Thirdly, Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
- Moreover, Provide frequent patient evaluations including monitoring vital signs and perform essential procedures.
- Furthermore, Assist doctors during treatment and ward rounds.
- Lastly, Performing any other duties relevant to the scope of work that may be assigned by the supervisor
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Permanent & Pensionable
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications as well as relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate. The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) is an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be uploaded via recruitment.aicc.co.tz, so as to be received not later than 28th December, 2018
The Managing Director
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081, Arusha
Fax: +255 27 250 2050201
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.aicc.co.tz