Job Title: ASSISTANT LECTURER
The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) was established by Act No. 3 of 1972 to provide training, research and consultancy services in the fields of banking, insurance, social protection, taxation, accountancy and related disciplines.
The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:
1.1 ASSISTANT LECTURER – 1 POST IN BANKING AND FINANCE (MWANZA CENTRE)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts lectures, research, tutorial seminars;
- Prepares case studies ;
- Works in cooperation with senior members of staff on specific projects such as research and consultancy;
- Supervises students projects;
- Perform any other assigned duties.
A Master’s degree in Banking and Finance, Finance, or Finance and Investments from recognized higher learning institutions with first degree of minimum of a GPA of 3.8.
This position holds salary scale of PHTS 2 and other fringe benefits offered by the Institute.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this Advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
- The title of the position applied for should be marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards One recent passport size picture and Birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01 /D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Dead line for application is 18th January, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- Application letters should be written in English.
- APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE:
THE RECTOR INSTITUTE OF FINANCE MANAGEMENT (IFM)
5 SHAABAN ROBERT STREET,
P O. BOX 3918,
11101 DAR ES SALAAM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com