Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Research Team Lead Consultant – Kenya/Tanzania
International Alert is in discussion with TradeMark East Africa to carry out a baseline study for its Women in Trade programme and is seeking applications for a consultant to lead the field research in Kenya.
This Women in Trade programme aims to contribute to the greater inclusion of women in trade as one of the pathways to increased business competitiveness and increased trade in the East African Community (EAC) region and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
It aims to do this through two key objectives:
The baseline study will use a mixed-method methodology, combining desk-based research, field surveys, focus group discussions and key informant interviews, to produce a comprehensive qualitative and quantitative assessment for the programme.
This methodology combines ‘hard’ data relating to trade volumes and trends, and political and economic policy and institutional infrastructure that is in place, with perceptions and socio-cultural data that influences, for example, the way in which women traders use the policy tools that are available to them to maximise their trade. As such, the methodology will provide a holistic picture of the barriers and opportunities for women to play a greater role in trade across the key locations where the programme will be implemented.
The analytical framework for the study will:
You May Also Like!! Job Opportunities at Shikana Law Group- Jobs in Tanzania in November 2018
The Research Team Lead will supervise a team of data collectors to gather economic, socio-cultural, environmental and policy data at key border crossing points in Kenya, feed into the design of appropriate data collection tools and make these relevant to the context, and feed into the analysis of the baseline assessment report.
Note, the above include some of the requirements for the job. For the full requirements, please read the Terms of Reference.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your anticipated day rate to [email protected] by 14 November 2018.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as we receive them. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Decision Support – Spend, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
External Job Description
Job Title: Decision Support – Spend
Reports To: Commercial Finance Manager
Job Context and Purpose:
Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL) operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the 2nd largest beer company with a market share of 27%. It is an integrated demand/supply business with 3 operational breweries in Dar and Mwanza, and a third one in Moshi, which is situated in the northern part of the country near the Kenyan border. SBL’s flagship brand is Premium Serengeti lager, which accounts for 50% of SBL sales volumes. The other beer brands are Tusker, Tusker Malt Larger and Pilsner.
This role will interface with all the departmental heads, cross functional BPM and BSC teams across the Group Companies, CARM leads within the business, external auditors and some suppliers.
• Engage with Managers in business to ensure Decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial implications.
• Assess Effectiveness of Spend Control in line with CARM requirements
• Provide Financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions with the departments as required
• Specific areas of responsibility will be A&P and Trade Investment management
• Provide guidance to the business on the best mix on volumes and the impact of investment choices
You May Also Like Job Opportunity at ABT Associates- Jobs in Tanzania November 2018
Spending & Analysis
1. Deliver One plan spending breakdown and tracking throughout the year
2. Track monthly distributor trade spend vs. plan.
3. Track Advertising & Promotions expense vs. plan working closing with Marketing & Sales.
4. Actively work to clear balances reported from the balance sheet reconciliations; confirm balances – Record journal entries in SAP as needed
5. Coordinate/Consolidate submissions of A&P planning and R&O files working with marketing and sales to challenge and build assumptions.
6. Provide Insights on spending performance across Trade Spend and A&P
7. Track and report on MEE initiatives and work stream progress
8. Work with the new ABSC team to ensure all reporting is delivered to the correct standards and add value to the reports through performance commentary Brand & Portfolio Performance,
9. Providing insights to the marketing teams to drive an effective & efficient business model (Drive TP delivery) through providing continuous analysis on brand performance
10. Support the development of financially robust Marketing Business Plans.
11. Provide financial and commercial input to Investments and Resource allocation decisions.
12. Achieving rich partnering with Sales and Marketing/Innovation teams through engagement and supporting with any financial analysis and information as required
13. Lead with analytics acumen and expertise in order to build, manage, and run next generation spending analytics, tools, and processes General Finance Team Support
15. Support FLT and other stakeholders with ad hoc analysis
16. Drive a continuous improvement mind-set within the team, by actively leading change around process simplification and tool development
17. Drive strict controls and monitoring of spend to ensure full compliance with the SOA and relevant policies around commercial finance
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility cross the functions.
• Ability to work autonomously and engage cross-functionally
• Commercially aware and articulate
• Analytical and logical
• Provide context to enable others to think, decide and act
• Ability to manage projects, prioritise and work to deadlines
• Ability to move between the big picture and detail
• Willingness to make recommendations against popular/current thinking (if appropriate)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and Financial Modelling skills
• Graduate qualified accountant or MBA. Chartered Accountant qualified (or equivalent)
|Job Opportunity at Belfrics Tanzania Limited | Nafasi za kazi Tanzania November, 2018|
NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA TANZANIA
Job description: Belfrics Group is a New-age fintech firm specialized in Blockchain technology services. Head Quartered in Malaysia and winner of multiple Fintech awards, Belfrics is present in over 10 countries spanning Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe. BelfricsBT (www.belfricsbt.com), the Blockchain development arm of the company, provides solutions and services to governments and enterprises in several regions. Belfrics (www.befrics.com) also is one of the largest chain of crypto currency exchange that facilitates buying and selling of crypto currencies. Belfrics Academy (www.belfricsacademy.com), the newest venture of the group, gives specialized training in Blockchain technology.
Belfrics’ team of blockchain experts are among the finest talent now available in the blockchain industry. An opportunity to work with Belfrics will also give you immense opportunity to garner knowledge and hands on experience in the fastest growing domain space. Our proprietary KYC compliant blockchain, Belrium (www.belrium.io) provides an ideal platform for developers to sharpen the skills to the fullest on distributed ledger technology.
You will be part of the dynamic fintech sales and business development team.
Job location: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)/Bangaluru (India)/Nairobi (Kenya)/Lagos (Nigeria), Dar E Salam (Tanzania), Bahrain, Dubai (UAE), Tokyo (Japan), San Diego (US), Barcelona (Spain), Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Title: Director
1. Capable of driving the branch to profitablity and good governance.
2. Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
3. Prior experience in managing team at national level or regional level.
4. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
6. Identify new corporate and HNI sales lead in different markets globally and help build blockchain community where ever applicable
7. ensuring smooth functioning of the branch and 100% compliance with local regulators.
8. Pitch in for blockchain product/services including mobile, web applications, e-commerce solutions and many more and convert into revenue generation clients
9. Maintain excellent relationship with clients and provide training and consultancy as and when required.
10. Promote the companies products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
11. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
12. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
13. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
14. Ensuring customer success by ensuring all the clients queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wherever required escalated appropriately.
15. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
16. Researching the need of other companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
17. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport or set up meetings
18. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
19. Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
100 Job Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) November 2018- Ajira Tanzania November 2018
20. Ensure the country operation is in line with the HQ directives and requirements.
21. Establish premier branding for the company across the country.
22. Developing quotes and proposals.
23. Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met the team members.
1. Minimum 4 years of sales/operations experience in financial markets in Director/Managerial capacity.
2. Good command over English and excellent interpersonal skills.
3. ability to work independently
4. Should have managed a good number of sales team members.
1. A bachelor’s degree/diploma in business management
2. Knowledge about the blockchain domain and cryptocurrencies.
3. Experience in trading application products
4. Techno sales experience
Job status: Full time
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
|Job Opportunity at SightSavers, Global Advocacy Advisor- Jobs in Tanzania 2018|
Job Title: Global Advocacy Advisor (5 month Consultancy Agreement)
Location: UK – Haywards Heath or International – Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi or Zambia
Contract: 5 month Consultancy Agreement
Sightsavers has country offices based in East, Central and Southern Africa and supports these offices on delivering advocacy related projects, as well as providing links and consistency between the international advocacy projects and out policy influencing work at national level.
The purpose of this 5 month Consultancy work will be advise and support our country offices on a number of international advocacy projects and on the effective delivery of Sightsavers country level advocacy initiatives.
The main areas of support will focus on national level advocacy and linking international and national policy influencing work, by leading the advocacy components of proposal developments across the ECSA region and giving specialist support in these areas on a day-to-day. The Tanzania country office will be given support to develop and implement a plan to influence the country’s Voluntary National Review the Sustainable Development Goals, including the development of a budget for these activities.
Working with our offices in Uganda, Kenya, Malawi and Zambia the post holder will help to design advocate plans for the implementation of commitments made at the Global Disability Summit, as well as working with the Head of Advocacy and policy team to ensure there is an opportunity to assist Sightsavers influencing objectives in the ECSA region.
The ideal candidate will poses relevant academic qualifications (or similar) in a social science, have significant experience of working as a development professional with INGO’s, especially within advocacy work. A background in developing and delivering advocacy plans, leading or coordinating advocacy efforts at national level and knowledge of current issues and best practice ion development, particularly in health, education, right and governance is also required.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills, so if you are interested in the role and finding out more please read the complete Job Description for further details.s
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Closing Date: November 18th, 2018
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
- Job Opportunity at United Nations, Administrative Assistant- Jobs in Tanzania November 2018
- Job Opportunity at Standard Bank Group- Jobs inTanzania November 2018
- Job Opportunity at Airtel Tanzania- Jobs in Tanzania November 2018
- Administrative Officer Job Vacancy at Hunger Aid Africa November, 2018
- Monitoring and Evaluation Intern (Volunteer internship) at Silverleaf Academy November, 2018
- Operations Intern (Volunteer internship) at Silverleaf Academy November, 2018
- Accounts and finance (Volunteer internship) at Silverleaf Academy November, 2018
- Project Officer Job Opportunity at Foundation for Civil Society (FCS) November, 2018
- Sales Agent Job Opportunity at AAR Insurance November, 2018
- Field Coordinator Job Opportunity at Winrock International November, 2018
- Nafasi za Kazi mpya Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Ulanga Mkoa Morogoro- November 2018
- New Jobs at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences | Deadline: 6th November, 2018
- Jobs in Tanzania: Horticulturist – Junior Job Vacancy Morogoro at Farm Manager SA | October - November, 2018
- Program Officer - M&E and Training at JSI Research & Training Institute October, 2018
- Country Director at Right To Play Tanzania October, 2018
- Job Vacancies at Project Zawadi October 2018
- Employment Opportunities at Halotel Tanzania October 2018
- 31 New Job Vacancies Dar es salaam at Kitonka Medical Centre Limited- Jobs in Tanzania October 2018
- Field officer Job Opportunity at Hunger Aid Africa, Dar-es-Salaam,Tanzania Office October, 2018
- Warehouse Worker Job Opportunity at U.S. Embassy October, 2018
- Truck Driver Job Opportunity at U.S. Embassy October, 2018
- Human Resources Manager Job Opportunity at Nature Conservancy October, 2018
- Driver Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Child Protection Officer Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Girls Empowerment Officer Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Manager Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Community Mobilization Officer Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Front Desk Officer Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Community Worker Job Opportunity at Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) October, 2018
- Junior Assistant General Manager Job Opportunity at City Lodge Hotel Group October, 2018
- Job Opportunity at African Underground Mining Services Ltd (AUMS), Mine Software Technician / Trainer
- Job Opportunity at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Long Hole Operator / Trainer
- Job Opportunity at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Shotcrete Sprayer
- Job Opportunities at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Agi Operators
- Job Opportunity at Swift Momentum, Pre Post Sales Engineer- Ajira Tanzania 2018
- Job Opportunity at Nokia, CS Core Support Engineer- Ajira Tanzania 2018
- Tanzania Procurement Specialist-at One Acre Fun- Jobs in Tanzania 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: HESLB BATCH 2: LIST OF SUCCESSFUL LOAN APPLICANTS -BATCH 2 2018/2019
- Job Opportunity at WWF (The World Wide Fund for Nature) October, 2018
- Job Opportunities at UNDP – United Nations October, 2018
- Finance Assistant Job Opportunity at Qatar Airways Dar Es Salaam October, 2018
- Reservations & Ticketing Agent Job Opportunity at Qatar Airways Dar Es Salaam October, 2018
- Job Opportunity at AutoXpress Ltd, Accounting Officer- Ajira Tanzania 2018
- Nafasi za kazi Dar es salaam At Empower Limited
- Nurse Auxiliary (3 Posts) at TPC Limited Ajira Mpya Tanzania October, 2018
- Nurse Enrolled (4 Posts) at TPC Limited Ajira Tanzania October, 2018
- Underground Charge Up Operator / Trainer at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) Ocrober, 2018
- ICT Specialist at INNOVEX - Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania 2018
- Technical Program Officer –Safe Secondment To Ntdcp Ntd Programs at Helen Keller International-
- Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa, Treasurer And Cashier Officer- Ajira Tanzania 2018
- Job Opportunity at Help2kids, Primary School and Assistant Field Manager- Jobs in Tanzania 2018
- Job Opportunity at African Talent Company (TATC Africa), Procurement Manager
- IT Support Officer at TPB Bank PLC October, 2018
- Job Opportunity at Engender health, Program Officer
- Job Opportunity at African Talent Company | TATC Africa, Procurement Manager
- Job Opportunity at UNESCO, Driver- Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania October 2018
- Job Opportunity at Tanzanian Children's Fund, Education Director- Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania 2018
- Job Opportunity at Plan International, Emergency Response Manager
- Truck Technician Job Opportunity at Radar Recruitment | October 2018
- 4 Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement Plc, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Inspectors
- 5 Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement Plc, Plant Attendant
- Job Opportunity at KILIFAIR Promotion Co. Ltd, Graphic Designer
- Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa, Gender And Youth Integration Advisor
- Job Opportunities at Eco-Sense Construction Limited, Civil Engineers
- 35 Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
- 4 Job Opportunities at Winrock International
- Job Opportunity at Sao Hill Industries Ltd, Internship - Business administration and Marketing
- 3 Job Opportunities at City College of Health and Allied Sciences (CCoHAS), Tutors II
- 8 Job Opportunities at City College of Health and Allied Sciences (CCoHAS) , Assistant Tutors
- Drivers Job (2 VACANCIES) at TANROADS NJOMBE October, 2018
- 3 Job Opportunities at TANROADS – MANYARA October, 2018
- Job Opportunity at Precision Air Services, Senior Quality Assurance Inspector- Ajira Tanzania 2018
- Job Opportunity at Precision Air Services, E-Commerce Officer- Ajira Tanzanai 2018
- Job Opportunity at Qatar Airways, Finance Assistant- Jobs in Tanzania October 2018
- Job Opportunities at Tabora Institute- Teaching Jobs in Tanzania 2018
- Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) October, 2018
- Job Opportunity at PASADA October, 2018
- Procurement Management Unit Job at UONGOZI Institute October, 2018
- IT officers (3)Job Opportunities at Amref Health Africa October, 2018
- Drivers (5) Jobs at Amref Health Africa October, 2018
- Latest Vacancies at Lake Victoria South Water Services Board (October, 2018 Recommended)
- Palladium Job Vacancy : Senior Manager- Kenya Jobs 2018
- Nielsen Job Vacancy : Qualitative Manager- Jobs in Kenya
- Momentum Credit Job Vacancy : Relationship Officer, Telesales Agent- Jobs in Kenya 2018
|Job Vacancies at Aga Khan Foundation Tanzania- November 2018|
Job Position: Country Finance Manager
Work Location: Dar es Salaam
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, non-denominational, international development agency promoting creative and effective solutions to selected problems that impede social and economic development in parts of Africa and Asia. AKF-Tanzania is part of the AKF-East Africa regional structure that supports programmes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. In Tanzania, AKF is managing a robust and expanding portfolio of multi-sectoral initiatives that includes programmes in inclusive economic development, agriculture, health, nutrition, early childhood development, education and civil society strengthening. AKF is currently implementing 14 grants from multiple donors and has operations in Dar-es-salaam, Mtwara, Lindi, Arusha, Mwanza, Morogoro and Zanzibar. CFM is part of AKFT’s core management team to oversee and shape financial and grant management of the Foundation’s portfolio in Tanzania.
AKF is looking for a top-quality professional with unquestionable integrity to take on the role of Country Finance Manager (CFM). This position is part of AKFT’s core management team that would provide the successful candidate with an exciting opportunity to oversee and shape financial and grant management of the Foundation’s portfolio in Tanzania. The position is responsible for strategic and day-to-day management of the Finance functions for the Aga Khan Foundation, Tanzania.
Reporting to: Country Director.
Key Responsibilities include: Manage organisation’s assets and finances, legal risks, statutory and donor compliance, manage donor and statutory audits, oversee grant financial management and grant financial reporting and compliance to donors, provide financial information and analysis to management for strategic and day to day decision making to ensure compliance, efficiency and effectiveness in AKFT’s programs. Country Finance manager will manage the finance team in both Country office and field offices and act as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Finance and or Accounting with five years in senior roles. Professional qualification – CPA or ACCA or CIMA will be an addended advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of working with consortiums, international multilateral and bilateral donors is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in the budgeting process from end to end in a multi-donor environment is a must
- Work experience in an international development organization is
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and supervision of annual financial
- Experience in preparation and supervision of both annual external audits, internal grant reviews and donor audits is a must.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communications
- Working knowledge of information technology and its applications in office settings.
- Ability to demonstrate effective managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, professionalism and thoroughness.
Candidates interested in these unique career opportunities should submit a cover letter explaining why they are best suited for the particular position, CV (not exceeding 4 pages) and the names and contact information of three professional referees by 17th November 2018 to the Human Resources Manager-Aga Khan Foundation, Tanzania, by e-mail to [email protected]
Position title: Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, Economic Inclusion
Reports to: Manager, Economic Inclusion
Do you have a Monitoring and Evaluation background?
Are you experienced in the economic and agricultural development sector?
Do you have a passion for project quality, donor compliance and delivery of impact to communities?
Do you enjoy measuring change, capturing and sharing learning, project planning, report writing, and tracking the progress of projects?
- If yes, then this position is for you.
AKF Tanzania is searching for a dynamic Quality Assurance Co-ordinator (QAC) for its Economic Inclusion portfolio. The QAC is part of AKF Tanzania’s country team and will work under the supervision of the Program Manager, Economic Inclusion to support monitoring, evaluation, research and learning, coordinate grants through project tracking, ensure quality donor reporting, coordinate communications, ensure compliance and support proposal development for new projects. The current economic inclusion portfolio includes 6 projects funded by a range of bi- and multi-lateral donors and foundations in the following areas:
Agriculture value chain development and market system strengthening projects (horticulture, rice, pulses, sunflower, and poultry value chains) with a strong emphasis on youth and women
Private sector engagement and shared value
Innovation for financial inclusion through a digital savings platform
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning
- Support M&E staff in Economic Inclusion projects outside southern Tanzania (currently Morogoro and Arusha programmes):
- Ensure that tools, systems, capacities and resources are in place to implement the project PMFs and report on agreed indicators;
- Support M&E Officers to design M&E frameworks and systems in order to ensure efficient and effective tracking of progress against project activities, outputs and outcomes;
- Ensure the quality of required assessments, qualitative and quantitative studies and surveys and output monitoring to track the progress of projects.
- Facilitate M&E Officers to support project managers in the use of M&E outputs for planning and management; o Provide technical supervision to M&E staff and mentor them, ensuring capacity building needs are met.
- Ensure the production of high-quality reports for the six Economic Inclusion donors and AKF management, and documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt;
- Co-ordinate AKF Tanzania’s annual AKDN global reach reporting;
- Support project teams to produce quality communications/learning materials and ensure the quality of end pieces;
- Lead on the organisation of periodic learning/dissemination events
Grants Management and Compliance:
- Support the Program Manager, Economic Inclusion to ensure high-quality grant management and compliance of donor grants on agriculture value chains and economic inclusion;
- Identify and address grant compliance issues with the relevant departments within AKF, team members and grantee and collaborate to ensure these are overcome;
- Coordinate with the field office project teams, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team, and finance to ensure timely production and submission of high-quality narrative donor reports, work plans, and any other necessary documents;
- Work with partners, M&E and field teams, to develop high-quality reports, work plans and project documents;
- Organise and coordinate project review meetings to track progress and follow up on critical issues together with different units (Finance, M&E, Procurement);
- Manage the grant tracking system and coordinate a quarterly meeting of the country level programmes team to critically assess progress and issues;
- Centralise and manage grants and partner contracts.
Support the Program Manager, Economic Inclusion to develop high-quality programmes and proposals to raise funds for continued impactful programming;
Keep abreast of the economic landscape in Tanzania and trends in rural economic development, youth inclusion, women’s economic empowerment, innovation for financial inclusion, including government policy changes and development discourse.
The following qualifications and experience are required:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business, Development, Statistics, M&E, or similar. Post-graduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of economic development, market systems development, agriculture value chains and gender equality
- At least five years of solid experience working on donor-funded agriculture value chain, enterprise development or related projects
- At least five years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation of rural development programmes, at least three of these in agriculture and market development
- Knowledge of Results-Based Management (RBM), including how to develop logic models and how to develop SMART indicators
- Demonstrated ability in design and implementation of quantitative surveys and qualitative studies
- Experience in writing narrative progress reports, work plans, and project implementation plans for donor-funded projects
- Demonstrated capacity to write well and communicate well in English
- Experience of working with development partners, especially donors, government and private sector
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight timelines
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Capacity to pay attention to detail
- Ability to travel to remote field locations
Candidates interested in these unique career opportunities should submit a cover letter explaining why they are best suited for the particular position, CV (not exceeding 4 pages) and the names and contact information of three professional referees by 17th November 2018 to the Human Resources Manager-Aga Khan Foundation, Tanzania, by e-mail to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Responds to moderately complex employee/management questions, problems based on advanced knowledge of aspects applicable to the subject area
Works closely with hiring managers in the development, review of job descriptions, the grading and establishment of a good match to the talent needs.
Develops recruitment strategies to help acquire a high volume of relevant applicants that are diverse.
Oversees and supports recruitments, ensures ethical hiring practices in the selection process, screening of candidates, onboarding, orientations and exit interviews, supports and participates in recruitments and shortlisting’s as may be required.
Conducts entitlements and benefits according to the approved matrix and confirmed country benefits while applying equity and fairness
Supervise HR staff, allocates tasks to HR team and provides hands-on assistance in areas where it is needed.
Implementation lead for human resources objectives, priorities, and administration of HR projects, client services relevant to HR organizational initiatives.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of all HR policies, procedures and relevant legal requirements related to people management, ensuring regulatory compliance and mitigating legal risks.
Develops, implements HR systems, policies, procedures, and best practices to strengthen the HR functions by establishing accountabilities, good records management, compliance, adherence to labour laws, TNC policies and values.
Identifies issues, provides guidance, communicates, educates, implements change and evaluates milestone accomplishments. Rolls out and maintains the Human Resource communication.
Prepares and provides data reports and analysis on various HR subject matters including policy, insurances, staff development, annual leave and recommendations to organization leadership
Provides technical HR guidance and regular sensitization to staff on key HR issues such as policy interpretation, performance management systems, reward strategies, compensation and benefits, recruitment and retention strategies, etc. to ensure a common understanding and effective implementation.
Inputs into periodic change process through structural profiling of countries, makes recommendations and highlight risks based on legal and operating environment assessment.
Work closely with HR business partner to provide day-to-day performance management guidance to supervisors (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
In liaison with mobility team, prepares visas and work permits for staff in the region.
Career and professional development owner within the region. Focal point person to support supervisors for their direct reports career and professional development, coaching, and in executing appropriate actions as necessary.
Assists in fostering of staff learning initiatives; monitors and facilitates learning and development initiatives, recommending the e-learning connect platform for various learning initiatives.
Works closely with HR business partner and generalist to keep abreast of organization HR priorities and initiatives with the Global people team.
Works closely with HR business partner, to develop, lead and facilitate training sessions, related to key organizational policies and procedures, performance management and other HR subject areas, that are beneficial to the staff and in accordance with the HR and organization strategies, policies and people agenda.
In liaison with the Finance Manager (Payroll), monitor and track staffs leave as per policy; Advise staff on various types of leave entitlements; analyze leave reports and ensure the communication of leave balance periodically.
Maintains and disseminates the organizational charts.
Conduct staff file audits periodically.
Conducts reviews of employment agreements and fixed term employment contracts to ensure they are complaint to local labor laws and renewed.
Works closely with HR Business Partner, to provide support on employee relation issues (including disciplinary and grievance, capability, whistleblowing, performance management, etc.).
In conjunction with legal department, Ethics and Compliance teams and HR Business Partner, ensures compliance with local labor laws, TNC policies, supporting audits and investigations as necessary.
Prepare performance documents in the PeopleSoft system for new hires, monitor and coordinate the introductory evaluation process.
Require frequent travel domestically and/or internationally
Ability to work in variable weather conditions, at remote locations, on difficult and hazardous terrain, and under physically demanding circumstances.
|Job Opportunity at AutoXpress Ltd, Accounting Officer- Ajira Tanzania 2018|
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
1. POSITION TITLE: Accounting Officer
2. REPORTS TO: Chief Accountant
3. REPORTING STRUCTURE :
4. BASIC FUNCTION
This position is responsible for assisting the Chief Accountant in carrying out accounting duties including but not limited to management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash and bank, tax and statutory records management, insurance records management, local authority licenses, etc and inputting accounting data.
5. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
a) Ensure that all sales receipts are entered and correctly allocated against customer accounts in the system
b) Prepare and analyse customer reports as and when required
c) Provide support to sales representatives in terms of generating customer reports
d) Process end month customer statements
e) Receive and respond to any inquiries on customer accounts
a) To process, analyze and post all purchase invoices
b) Reconcile supplier accounts and prepare supplier payments analysis
c) Maintain good relations with suppliers
Cash and Bank
a) Ensure all receipts and payments are accurately posted in the system
b) Analyse petty cash expenses and post into the system
a) Ensure that all supporting bank deposit slips and PDQ receipts are received, checked against the summaries and filed
b) Ensure that monthly statutory deductions are paid to the respective statutory bodies within the deadlines
c) Co-ordinate with the office staff to ensure that cheque payments are sent to the payee in a timely manner
d) Prepare documentation for foreign currency payments, forex currency purchase, banker’s cheque, bank guarantees, and any other instructions to the bank as may be required
e) Ensure that all licenses are renewed as and when required and that all branches comply with the legal requirements in this respect
f) Ensure that all insurance policies have been renewed and are valid and that the files are updated with any changes
g) Maintain good relations with external parties
h) Oversee and maintain the director’s personal accounts
i) Maintain all files in respect of company vehicles and company properties
6. KEY COMPETENCIES
a) Writing and reporting.
b) Analyzing information.
c) Planning and organizing.
d) Coping with pressure.
e) Learning and researching.
7. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE
a) Diploma in accounting or equivalent preferred
b) Professional accounting qualification i.e. ACCA, CPA(T) or CPA(K)
c) At least 2 years working knowledge in a busy accounts department
d) Computer literacy in MS office packages
e) Knowledge of working with accounting software. Working knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
f) Knowledge of Kenyan tax laws and regulations
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Job Opportunity at Precision Air Services, E-Commerce Officer- Ajira Tanzanai 2018|
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging positions below:
POSITION: E-Commerce Officer
REPORTS TO: MARKETING AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To enhance use of Precision Air’s electronic systems to sell the company products and services
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Not later than 26th OCTOBER 2018
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
E‐mail: [email protected]
|Latest Vacancies at Lake Victoria South Water Services Board (October, 2018 Recommended)|
Chief Manager – Corporate Planning