Sales Agent Job Opportunity at AAR Insurance November, 2018
Job Position: Sales Agent Job Opportunity at AAR Insurance November, 2018
AAR Insurance (Tanzania) Limited is a subsidiary of AAR Holdings which is the largest and most successful private Insurance company In East Africa. In Tanzania its Head Office 15 in Dar es Salaam with Sales offices in Arusha. Mwanza, Dodoma and Zanzibar
AAR Insurance Tanzania Limited offers equa employment opportunities to qualified men and women
In sine with our corporate objective of constantly reviewing and enhancing our key performance areas we wish to engage the following person-
Purpose of the Position
To prospect end procure new and renewal business to achieve company’s targeted revenue growth The Successful candidate will be based in Dar os Salaam and Mwanza and will report to the Business Development Manager who supervises agencies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and procure proposals on lives of persons conforming to Company guidelines as might be enforced from time to time;
- Fact find, qualify prospects and respect client’s confidentiality;
■ Operate under the guidance of his Manager or any authorized officer of the Company:
- Make accurate and truthful presentations in persuading clients to take out general insurance policies;
Deliver policy documents to clients within the spec tied company guide and explain it to the clients;
Keep clients Interest uppermost while rendering prom ot and sincere services to them and their dependants;
- Keep adequate a nd re evant records ■ n accordance with ctause 10(a) of their contract,
- m prove his knowledge of -nsurance through constant study;
- Work consistently and according to a program
- Strictly adhere to all laws and regulations and observe them in letter and spirit.
- To attend al training organized by the Company
- Provide leedback/report on targeted monthly growth on the existing and new business to the Umt Manager.
– Follow up on service queries, organize and attend monthly service meetings with corporate efients
- Achieve on agreed targets on both new and renewal revenues
- Folww up on g| i service queries for members and ensure resolution within 24 hours
- Ensure timely communlcat-on o* company Information with members.
- Di spatch of renewal proposals, poficy documents, cards and other company communication as per agreed timelines
- Schedule renewal meetings with corporate clients and drive renewal negotiations
- Scheou-e and participate in quarterly health education activities with corporate clients
- Receive and dispatch client documents and monitor receipts
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will possess tne following minimum qualifications.
- Degree and/or diploma n any field
- Professional qualifications
- COP certificate is an added advantage.
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills c Peoples skills
- Computer skills.
Appl cants arc requested to enclose a detailed! CV together With copras of relevant testimonials by Hand or and send to the:
AAR Insurance (T) LtdPlot 74 Serengeti Road,
Warioba Street Off Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni
The deadline for submitting applications is close of business Monday 05′” November 2018