Job Title: Hydrologist Manager
Main Purpose of The Job
Hydrologists apply scientific knowledge and mathematical principles to solve water-related
problems such as quantity, quality, and availability. Hydrologists could work on finding new water
sources, predicting droughts or floods and reducing wastewater.
Organizing the drilling and development of boreholes, using less invasive techniques and
equipment’s to collect data such as geographical information systems (GIS) e.t.c.
- Focus on the underground water investigation, report interpretation and final evaluation of data collected from the site
- Applying knowledge on fundamental geology to be able to understand the rock types and its structure in influence on movement and occurrence of groundwater
- Able to understand and comprehend geographical data, maps, historical models and evidence to be able to build up a groundwater system and land contamination
- Able to analyze information gathered in the survey
- Studying relationships between soil and rock features, rainfall and water run-off
- Using specialist computer modeling applications
- Recording and analyzing water resource systems data
- Employing statistical and hydrological modeling techniques
- Determining the most effective water management methods
- Assessing the impact of environmental changes and land use changes
- Predicting and monitoring rainfall, water yields and usage
- Liaising with clients, consultants, water regulators, researchers, external bodies and other professionals
- Managing on-site data collection
- Forecasting floods
- Producing water and drought management plans
- Ensuring appropriate regulations are implemented
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments
- Making presentations
- Supervising the work of hydrometric and other staff
- 3-4 years of experience in a field of hydrologist
- Degree in a related field/environmental studies
- Knowledge about tools and computer applications used to collect, analyze, evaluate and formulate reports to the highest standard
Key skills for hydrologists
- Project management
- Communication skills
- Good computing ability
- Mathematical skills
Send your CV and Application Letter to : email@example.com
Main purpose of The Job
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing
accounting data, and ensuring that internal controls are in place to safeguard
assets, whilst providing support other teams in order to achieve TWESCO goals.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information for reporting purposes.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Reviewing transactions before posting to the general QuickBooks enterprises (QBE) ERP system
- Ensure banks are monitored and reconciled daily
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complying with the country’s regulations, whilst requirements by computing taxes owed and prepare tax returns and retirements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Providing internal and external auditing services for the company and clients.
- Other duties assigned by MD
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting and finance drive, initiative and Personal Competencies:
- Degree in Accounting and finance professional qualification with NBAA
- Ability to provide technical support and training to other staff and partners
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting systems especially QuickBooks enterprises leadership and technical
Please Send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main purpose of The Job
Provide a proficient reception function in support of the company. Identify the customers’ needs.
Record, monitor and facilitate the intermediate between the customer and the company. Attend to
service related queries promptly. Understand the risks associated with the control and handling of
customer information. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Ensure that all customers in the reception area are attended to
- Serves walk in and call customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Record Managing Director’s appointments accordingly
- Record and deliver messages to the appropriate department
- Ensure that the reception area is in the neat and professional state always
- Ensure that customer complaints are brought to the attention of the relevant Manager/Officer immediately
- Identify cross-selling and migration opportunities
- Attend to customer queries promptly and professionally
- Attend to ad-hoc customer inquiries promptly and professionally
Key performance measures:
- Basic knowledge of the company’s products
- Customers directed to correct staff members to address their needs
- Customer waiting times within agreed limits, meeting the TAT(turnaround time)
- Satisfied, well-informed customers, as measured by customer evaluation of the customer’s service ratings
- Reduction in queries referred to Director
- Clean and tidy reception area
- Telephones answered promptly and professionally (observing telephone etiquette
- Sales leads passed onto the applicable areas i.e.. sales team
- Often the customer’s first point of contact with the center, it is essential that a welcoming, professional impression be created at the reception.
- Recognize high-value customers and become familiar with their daily requirements
- Network with both head office staff and Workshop staffs in order to understand their roles and responsibilities resulting to directing the customers to the correct person.
Problem solving and planning:
- Deal tactfully with impatient or demanding customers
- Treat all customers equally
- Plan & prioritize own work, operating within laid-down policies and procedures
- Refer problems falling outside parameters to Line Management for resolution
- Able to take initiative within limits of authority
- Use initiative to assist customers
- Recognize when to refer or call for assistance regarding complicated queries, dissatisfied customers or security issues
You May Also Like!!
Key performance measures
- 2-3 years of service in any reputable organization
- Good communication skills – sincere and articulate
- Ability to convey information clearly
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs
- Diplomatic and tolerant in relaying and receiving information
- Able to communicate in the dominant languages of the market served
- Ability to put others at ease and create a good impression
- Customer service oriented, patient and anticipates customer needs
- Assertive – able to put forward an idea or view despite opposition
- Team player, approachable
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and not take criticism personally
- Well groomed
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Integrity and honesty
Please send your CV and Application letter to: email@example.com