|Job Opportunity at Belfrics Tanzania Limited | Nafasi za kazi Tanzania November, 2018|
NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA TANZANIA
Job description: Belfrics Group is a New-age fintech firm specialized in Blockchain technology services. Head Quartered in Malaysia and winner of multiple Fintech awards, Belfrics is present in over 10 countries spanning Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe. BelfricsBT (www.belfricsbt.com), the Blockchain development arm of the company, provides solutions and services to governments and enterprises in several regions. Belfrics (www.befrics.com) also is one of the largest chain of crypto currency exchange that facilitates buying and selling of crypto currencies. Belfrics Academy (www.belfricsacademy.com), the newest venture of the group, gives specialized training in Blockchain technology.
Belfrics’ team of blockchain experts are among the finest talent now available in the blockchain industry. An opportunity to work with Belfrics will also give you immense opportunity to garner knowledge and hands on experience in the fastest growing domain space. Our proprietary KYC compliant blockchain, Belrium (www.belrium.io) provides an ideal platform for developers to sharpen the skills to the fullest on distributed ledger technology.
You will be part of the dynamic fintech sales and business development team.
Job location: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)/Bangaluru (India)/Nairobi (Kenya)/Lagos (Nigeria), Dar E Salam (Tanzania), Bahrain, Dubai (UAE), Tokyo (Japan), San Diego (US), Barcelona (Spain), Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Title: Director
1. Capable of driving the branch to profitablity and good governance.
2. Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
3. Prior experience in managing team at national level or regional level.
4. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
6. Identify new corporate and HNI sales lead in different markets globally and help build blockchain community where ever applicable
7. ensuring smooth functioning of the branch and 100% compliance with local regulators.
8. Pitch in for blockchain product/services including mobile, web applications, e-commerce solutions and many more and convert into revenue generation clients
9. Maintain excellent relationship with clients and provide training and consultancy as and when required.
10. Promote the companies products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
11. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
12. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
13. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
14. Ensuring customer success by ensuring all the clients queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wherever required escalated appropriately.
15. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
16. Researching the need of other companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
17. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport or set up meetings
18. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
19. Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
100 Job Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) November 2018- Ajira Tanzania November 2018
20. Ensure the country operation is in line with the HQ directives and requirements.
21. Establish premier branding for the company across the country.
22. Developing quotes and proposals.
23. Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met the team members.
1. Minimum 4 years of sales/operations experience in financial markets in Director/Managerial capacity.
2. Good command over English and excellent interpersonal skills.
3. ability to work independently
4. Should have managed a good number of sales team members.
1. A bachelor’s degree/diploma in business management
2. Knowledge about the blockchain domain and cryptocurrencies.
3. Experience in trading application products
4. Techno sales experience
Job status: Full time
TO APPLY CLICK HERE