Job Opportunities at Tanzania Communication and Development Center (TCDC), Communication Officers
Other District Other Location
Job Title: Social Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) Officers.
Location: Various regions in Tanzania.
Job Summary: SBCC officers will be responsible for overseeing regional implementation of Donor projects SBCC activities in the region and contributes to an overall goal by Strengthening Social Behaviour Change Communication strategies and enhances strong collaboration with government and other stakeholders in the assigned regions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualification in social science-related studies, international development or other related fields required.in; coordination and management of similar projects; Public health education and behavioral change communication; Proven experience in implementing behavioral change communication projects, focusing on creating demand for community and facility-based health services and Proven experience in implementing at least two health projects that include a strong behavior change communication component.
- Strong project management experience and financial/budget analysis skills.
- Personnel management experience is required
- Three years (3) experience in management, program planning and multi-cultural and remote personnel management experience
- Ability to become a thought leader in the field
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills a must
- Ability to develop well-written, cohesive analyses and reports
- Track record of building strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Ability to identify and understand issues and opportunities, compare data from different sources to draw conclusions, use effective approaches for developing appropriate solutions, take action that is consistent with available facts and probable consequences, communicate with and seek guidance from regional program management team
- Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is required
- Willingness to be based in regions and to travel to remote rural locations.
SBCC officers will be responsible for overseeing regional implementation of Donor projects SBCC activities in the region and contribute to an overall goal by Strengthening Social Behaviour Change Communication strategies and enhances strong collaboration with government and other stakeholders in the assigned regions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY