Job at Vodacom Tanzania, Revenue Assurance Analyst- November 2018
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst – VFRA001
The key purpose of the Revenue Assurance Analyst is to ensure completeness and accuracy of the company revenue streams.
In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in revenue chain, proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies.
- Regularly review and ensure that published tariffs are implemented accurately on Vodacom systems
- Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems changes which impact recording, processing and billing of revenue producing events.
- Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in revenue cycles
- Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams.
- Monitor bill payment/collection by multiple checks and balances in the system.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills
- Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
- Technical and Professional qualifications:
- Degree in at least one of the following: IT, Accounting, Technology, Engineering
- Strong data analysis skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL
- Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 16-Nov-18, 11:59:00 PM
CLICK HERE TO APPLY