|Training + PAID Internship Program (Business Development And Marketing)- Internships in Kenya 2018|
- Company: Yusudi
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Kenya
- A 1-month high-level Skills training at, designed to develop your professional skill set. All the workshops will teach transferable skills, designed to be beneficial across a range of industries and career paths, but also give information and advice specific to the employer.
- PAID Internship placement (Monthly stipend) in one of our partner companies designed to lead to longterm employment (87% recruitment rate)
- Exclusive access to company facilities, and an inside look at the structure and culture of various employers
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the program
- On job coaching during the training and at the internship level
- Lifelong opportunity to be part of a professional alumni community
- Workshops, guest speakers, and online training.
- Up-skilling in areas you have basic skills but don’t feel comfortable enough.
- A PAID Internship in a company that we have pre-selected
- You should be a youth between the ages of 18 – 34
- You must be willing to learn and commit to the 1-month training and the 4 months of internship.
- You must be a Nairobi resident or are willing to move to Nairobi.
- You must commit to attending ALL the Training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
- Bachelors/Diploma in any background
How to Apply
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates who will be committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. The top 50 applications will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you!
For further inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the Program has a cost