Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania, Acquisition Specialist- Jobs in Tanzania 2018
Acquisition Specialist (Grade 11)
Ensure achievement of acquisition and Sales objectives of the department by providing necessary support to the Team and well as providing overall performance visibility of available channels
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency. You lead by example and promote the “bottom-up” approach to work that has made Tigo a leader in every market in which we operate.
- Comply with Point of Activation recruitment targets
- Ensure all channel mail understand different incentives scheme efficiently
- Ensure all acquisition channel are paid their commissions on time.
- Assist on organizing conventions and training for POA’S
- Design different promotion/ event to drive acquisitions
- Assist the team (TM’s) on implementation of different acquisition strategy both on Indirect and Direct channel
- Review performance of acquisition/ sales of the direct channel on monthly basis and take necessary actions
- Assist the Team on proper management on the Direct Channel ( Team Leaders ) and Point of Activation
- Prepare Monthly detailed analysis on acquisition and sales of direct channel
- Improve overall performance visibility of the direct channel
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent) majoring in Accounting or Finance, marketing of other related fields
- Sales and channel management experience 3-5 years.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS office packages.
- Ability to manage complex projects from end to end
- Ability to produce accurate and timely information in a high dynamic work environment.
- Team work spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate, influences, and be a team player.
- Capacity to synthesize broad ideas into simple concepts to articulate proper communication to multiple audiences
- Strong interpersonal and ability to work effectively with a wide range of teams and people
- Be able to zoom-out to view the “big picture” while maintaining the capacity to zoom-in on key details
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Full ability to speak, read, and writes in English and Swahili language is a must.
7 Job Opportunities at TPC Limited- Ajira Tanzania October 2018
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.