Job Opportunity at Precision Air Services, Senior Quality Assurance Inspector- Ajira Tanzania 2018
POSITION: Senior Quality Assurance Inspector
REPORTS TO:MANAGER QUALITY ENGINEERING
DUTY STATION:DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE OF THE STATEMENT
Perform continuous surveillance of technical activities, processes and systems to ensure compliance with TCAA and Precision Air standards for safe and efficient maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment for optimum airline operations
- Perform periodic and random audits of technical department to ensure compliance with TCAA and Precision Airstandards
- Perform periodic and random audits on ground support equipment to ensure compliance with TCAA and Precision Airstandards
- Perform periodic and random audits of maintenance records to ensure compliance with TCAA and Precision Airstandards and for continued aircraft airworthiness.
- Perform periodic and random audits of maintenance references and data to ensure compliance with TCAA and Precision Airstandards and for continued aircraft airworthiness
- Compile audit reports and supply them to the manager, quality assurance for follow ups and re-audits
- Follow up corrective actions of anomalies to close the audit loop
- The day to day administration, supervision and discipline of Quality Standards and Quality Audit Sections.
- Set up, maintain and improve the quality standards, in a way that they can be met by the technical department.
- Maintain a sound communication channel with TCAA for speedy and efficient Service delivery.
- Any other duty as assigned by Management
- Audited feedbacks
- External audits
- Audit frequency
- Audits from regulatory authorities
- Multiple type licenses/ approvals
- Sensitive to details
- Independent minded
- Precise and conservative
- Effective communicator
- Team player within the audit team
- Safety conscious
- Knowledge seeking
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Must be holder of valid license with appropriate Airframes or Engines or Avionics ratings/approval.
- Must have a minimum four (4) years’ experience in the field of aircraft maintenance.
- Engineering degree and aircraft engineering background would be an added advantage
- Must have successfully completed training in Quality Management Course recognized by the Authority
- Successfully completed a human factors course
- Broad overview of the maintenance system
- In depth knowledge of aircraft systems
- Detailed knowledge of the TCAA regulations and the Precision Air Technical Procedures
- Knowledge of third party operators procedures
- Computer literate
Not later than 26th OCTOBER 2018
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.