Job Opportunity at Alistair Group, Tracker- Ajira Tanzania October 2018
|Job Opportunity at Alistair Group, Tracker- Ajira Tanzania October 2018|
Location: Kurasini, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania,
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
1. Essential Skills:
• Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
• Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
• A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational. experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
• Fluent English and Kiswahili.
• IT Literacy.
3. Overall Purpose
• To work as part of a team in the tracking call centre and function as a vehicle tracking operator.
4. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
• Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.
Job Opportunity at Good Samaritans Foundation of Tanzania(GSF), Planning Officer- Jobs in Tanzania 2018
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.
2 total views, 1 today