|Nurse Auxiliary (3 Posts) at TPC Limited Ajira Mpya Tanzania October 2018|
TPC Ltd is one of the fastest growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant positions in the Corporate Affairs Department.
POSITION: Nurse Auxiliary (3 Posts)
1.0 Reports to Hospital Matron
Core Job Description: To support healthcare providers to outpatients and inpatients and other activities as instructed.
- Take note of any changes in the condition of patients, and report to relevant professional staff in a timely manner.
- Assist patients in navigating the hospital and relevant sections.
- Assist patients to the toilet, clean bedpans, remove soiled linen, and make beds
- Ensure patients are comfortable by assist with bathing, dressing, and moving them in their beds
- Serve meals and helping patients eat, when required
- Take blood pressure measurements or urine samples
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all other health professionals, families, and community members.
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy, and respect for customs and value of patients and colleagues at all times.
- Nurse Auxiliary should demonstrate the ability to assist staff members with regular patient care activities and respond accordingly during emergencies.
Nurse Enrolled should demonstrate the ability to accept accountability and responsibility for own actions within the Enrolled Nursing practice. 1.4 Personal Specifications
One year certificate in Nursing for Nurse Auxiliary and a two-year certificate in Nursing for Nurse Enrolled, plus a combination of relevant academic qualifications and 2 years experience in the related field. Enrolled Nurses must hold a valid license from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications, including a cover letter and detailed CVto the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the position. They should also send certified copies all academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after posting of the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro