ICT Specialist at INNOVEX - Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania 2018
|ICT Specialist at INNOVEX - Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania October 2018|
INNOVEX is an advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Africa. Innovex now invites applications from self-motivated, performance driven and innovative individuals interested in a career in changing Africa. We have an immediate full-time position to be filled by 10* November 2018. based in Dar es Salaam.
Vacancy – ICT Specialist
The candidate for the position of ICT Specialist will be expected to qualify in the following requirements:
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be competent to handle all internal ICT issues in the areas of database, software development, and network management
- Provide support relevant ICT audit or advisory related assignments
- Maintain and monitor the company’s ICT network, servers, and security systems
- Investigate and diagnose network problems
- Install and configure and roll out computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Improve the company’s ICT systems and cany out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience with computer software, hardware, and network
- Must stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in the existing system
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants within the context of groups and technical teams
Technical Program Officer –Safe Secondment To Ntdcp Ntd Programs at Helen Keller International- Ajira Tanzania 2018
If you have what it takes to fill the position, please email your complete CV with cover letter to the address provided below. Application deadline is 31 October: 2018 18:00hrs. Only applications received via email will be processed.
5 total views, 1 today