5 Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement Plc, Plant Attendant
5 Plant Attendant
Other District Other Location
- Inspect plant and maintain plant housekeeping.
- Ensure plant availability, reporting all deviations to Process Supervisor, clean blockages.
- Ensure proper feeding materials to hopper as per requirement from process operator.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Form IV or VI with a Trade Test qualification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in cement process operations.
- Good knowledge of principles of production processes.
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements of process plants.
- Able to inspect and report deviations.
Interested individuals may apply for the job by submitting their CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com