|4 Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement Plc, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Inspectors
4 Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Inspectors
- Presence in the plant to ensure proper housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Spread safety awareness and training while leading by example.
- Conduct daily inspections within the plant.
- Attend monthly departmental SHE meetings.
- Develop daily reports on inspections, any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Track to ensure reporting and follow up correction of SHE non-conformance.
- Inspect work permits and ensure proper adherence to procedure.
- Assist with compliance to applicable legislation and to follow up on any updates.
- Inspect the company’s facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness and compliance with SHE regulations and standards.
- Assist with data sourcing for monthly reports and compilation of statistics.
- Participate in SHE investigations and assist with recommendations.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of emergency evacuation drills.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices.
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
Education & Experience
- Form IV or VI with safety training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SHE.
- Certification in Samtrac or Nebosh will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO14001and general EMS implementation.
- Knowledge of NOSA system and/ or any Safety system.
Interested individuals may apply for the job by submitting their CV and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]
4 total views, 1 today