- Company: Recours four
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a group of companies in different industries i.e Multimedia, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, Technologies and Facility Maintenance. They seek a Production Assistant to join their team in Somaliland.
He must ensure to read job order and ensure screens, colors, and sheets and all kinds of printouts are accurate according to job specifications.
Production Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Review printing orders to decide settings and adjustments to setup manually controlled the printouts equipment according to customers’ requirements
- Excellent use of Screen printing Machine, Expose screens for screen print process
- Experienced in Large Format Printing
- Mixing and load ink, clean machines
- Compare ink prepared for printing run with color sample to confirm accuracy of match
- Schedule, delegate, and ensure performance of all equipment maintenance following maintenance procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area; cleans up any major spills as they occur and wipes down machine and surrounding area at end of each shift
- Count and record quantities printed, Assist other positions with screen printing process
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Continuously communicates with operating assistant to maintain awareness of any problems with printers/printing
- Monitors ink/adhesive levels during printing, replenishing as necessary to maintain quality prints.
- Assure a backup of all work in progress and archived completed work is done in a timely manner
- Coordinate, order and manage all inventory supplies to ensure minimum waste and spoilage.
- Performing other duties are required.
Qualifications for the Production Assistant Job
- Education: secondary or any diploma related to IT.
- Experienced in print and digital production house.
- Physically fit and presentable.
Also Read: Nova Pioneer Job Vacancy : Computer Studies Teachers- Teaching jobs in Kenya
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 4th October 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please indicate you current and expected salary while sending your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
2 total views, 1 today