HESLB PUBLIC NOTICE : Loan Applicants to Correct Information in Their Applications
1. Visit HESLB website www.heslb.go.tz and search for their names through NOTICE to applicants missing some information; if found
2. Click a link http://olas.heslb.go.tz and then
3. Login using username and password, then
4. Click to My Application
5. Go straight to Step 3 (List of Missing Applicant Attachments) and do the required corrections and then
6. Click Submit Attachment to approve the changes
All attachments must be certified by respective authorities and do not send any hard copies to HESLB.
For Pages 2 and 5, applicants and/or their guarantors must ensure that they have filled properly, signed and certified the documents through relevant authorities. Other documents such as guarantor’s particulars, Verified Birth Certificates (BC) and Death Certificates need to be scanned and uploaded.
The window for corrections will be open from Monday 24th September 2018 and the deadline is Sunday 30th September 2018.
NB: The Board is:
• Cautioning loan applicants to be careful with some unscrupulous individuals who might take advantage of this opportunity to make financial demands.
• Reminding loan applicants that corrections of missing items is not a guarantee to be awarded loans.
• Incomplete application forms will not be considered for further processing until the missing information is provided within specified time.
*The list of loan applicants with missing signatures and other attachments can be viewed through: http://olas.heslb.go.tz
In case of any difficulties when using the system; applicants can always refer back to instructions or call HESLB Helpdesk through number +255 22 550 7910 or
5 total views, 2 today