Employment Opportunities in DSM at ComputerTech Solutions [CTS] |
Network Support Engineer / Technician Jobs
About Us: Computer Tech Solutions [CTS] is an IT Company providing Technology Solutions and Services in Networking, Structural Cabling, Data Centre Systems, IP Telephony & Call Centre Systems, IP Surveillance & Access Control Systems also Supply of Computers & Accessories to suit the business needs of our clients for more than 15 years in experiences.
Maintain and support a fast growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a team that is responsible for network architecture and identifying network requirements, installing, upgrades, monitoring network performance that meets the business objectives and SLAs.
Configure and Install various network devices and services [e.g. Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN, QoS]
Perform Network Maintenance and System upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Provide Level 1 / 2 Support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Maintain network stability by identifying trends, recommending and implementing corrective measures, and documenting action taken.
- Collaborate with network colleagues for problem resolution.
- Work within established configuration and change management polices to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Handle any other tasks assigned by your immediate Supervisor.
Good Communication Skills:
Good Intellectual Abilities;
Best Technical Minds;
Open to learning, never quitting attitude and decision-making abilities, perseverant; enthusiastic, team worker, results-driven.
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
Must be Cisco Certified CCNA or CCNP and still valid
Experience in all areas of local and wide area networks management and administration.
- „X at least 1 years of hands working experience.
- „X Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- „X Good Understanding of Network Protocols [e.g IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS]
- „X Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP Model.
- „X Understanding Networking Technologies especially Routing; Switching; Security; IP Telephony; Video; Data Centre; Load Balance Solutions
How to Apply:
Send your Motivation Letter and Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 20 September 2018 to Email: [email protected] [Subject: Network Support Engineer / Technician ]
1 total views, 1 today