Business Head, Retail Banking Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc September, 2018 - Ajira Tanzania
- Revenue and profit and loss responsibility, overseeing retail sales and customer service; being focused on the clients and closely cooperating with the Digital Transformation and Products division; focusing on sales in the branches
- Participate in the development and review of the Customer Business’ unit strategic plan.
- Formulate banking strategies to improve retail sales, and communicate the strategy, plans and ideas to department heads
- Drive sales through the teams in the branch network and Personal and Business Banking, developing work plans, budgets and overseeing execution
- Leverage retail customer analytics to inform strategic choices and priorities
- Analyze the Retail Customer Business Sales activities and business value chain (end to end) for growth opportunities, cross-selling and new innovative solutions to exceed customer needs and expectations
- Originate, maintain and develop relationships in the retail banking market. This involves leading the definition of end to end customer experience across all channels, service processes, sales processes and operations in line with the retail strategy
- Develop, implement and own the end to end sales processes and associate technology systems across channels in line with regulatory requirements and risk appetite
- Ensure teamwork with other business units (Wholesale and Agribusiness) for seamless value chain delivery of solutions
- Review the branches operating costs within the budget in order to maintain cost control.
- Strong knowledge of retail customer segmentation and management techniques
- Business Development, Customer Service and Relationship skills in retail banking
- Impeccable integrity
- Demonstrated record of retail revenue growth in a customer-centric and innovative, technology-driven financial services environment
- Demonstrable revenue and profit and loss responsibility for retail in an innovative technology-driven financial services environment, being a corporate or medium-sized financial service or investment company
- A people person with presence
- Passion for retail sales in NMB, identify opportunities, pull customers in, go-getter mentality
Execution: achieving results through others, drive sales through the team
If you consider yourself a strong candidate based on the requirements for the role, we invite you to apply by sending your letter of application and CV to [email protected]
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 15 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
5 total views, 1 today