Credit Controller at Tanga Cement Plc - Jobs in Tanzania 2018
- Credit control of local credit and international credit customers within the limits of the credit control policy and procedures.
- Recommendation and implementation of credit guidelines for credit ratings, credit worthiness and debt collections as required using discretion, judgment and credit control skills.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional and respectful manner
- Debt collection including but not limited to: Negotiate commitment to make settlement payments. Minimise debtors days sales outstanding (DSO) through pro-active collection strategies.
- Determine customers qualifying for the remedial process in accordance with the Credit Control Policy and Procedure. Negotiate the remedial terms and conditions as well as manage debt on remedial accounts in accordance with remedial terms and conditions agreed.
- Ensure that the customers complete the standard company credit application forms. Manage provision of supporting documentation for review of existing credit facilities. Ensure that the customers conduct their accounts according to approved credit limits
- Ensure customer feedback.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Knowledge of the Credit Control System – SAP, Alkon
- Computer Skills in Microsoft office with emphasis on spread sheet development
- Interactive skills with customers to recover debt whilst maintaining goodwill
- Knowledge of credit management
- Willingness to take on additional projects
- Team Player
4 total views, 1 today