Job oppurtunity at CVpeople, project officer
NGO, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
An amazing opportunity to be an essential part of a team as a Project officer. An opportunity to provide effective and efficient project development and implementation and will focus on supporting the department's portfolio of projects all over Tanzania in diverse areas such as education, capacity building, youth animation, water etc. In addition, the post holder will support financial and administrative management across the Programs Team.
- Ensure projects/programs provide high quality, ethical and professional client interventions in accordance with established standards of quality practice set out in the organization's policies and guidelines.
- Develop project implementation plans and manage data, reports and related information to facilitate project administration and contract compliance.
- Contribute to a range of responses and solutions to issues and challenges within the project area.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with project/program reference groups to achieve the objectives of the projects/programs as they emerge.
- Liaise with a diverse range of internal/external stakeholders, contractors, suppliers and government agency counterparts in relation to planning, program management, and support functions
- Implement and maintain efficient project support/programadministration to assist in meeting agreed project/program objectives,service delivery standards and timelines, stakeholder expectations and client needs
- Ensure program resources, as identified by the reference groups, are fit for purpose and available. For example, program materials
- Positively contribute to organization meeting its contractual obligations by monitoring targets set out by the organization's and funding bodies.
- Maintain positive collegiate relationships across the organization, reporting relevant issues in a timely manner and contributing to a professional and harmonious workplace.
- Participate in professional development activities and regular
- In conjunction with project manager and reference groups, ensure all projects/programs achieve operational performance as required for effective program delivery to positively respond to program needs.
- Experience2 years
- Education LevelDegree
7 total views, 3 today