DAR ES SALAAM
subsequently increasing the company’s products penetration in the market.
The key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
1. Promote the Life Insurance products of the Company as Introduced.
2. Carrying out need analysis of the Customer
3. Building strong relationships with new and existing customers and manage their expectations
4. Create Awareness on need of Life Insurance requirement by giving presentations to various groups
5. Should be able to meet the project target on new business and Renewals
6. Proactive and follow up with the prospective customers for new Business and Cross Selling
7. Should be able to attend periodic training on new Products, Guidelines as advised by the Company.
8. Customer Centric and maintain the ethics of the Company.
9. Should be able to maintain more than 90% persistency on sourced policies by continuous follow up.
10. Maintains Values, Vision and Mission of the Company throughout his/her association with the Company
11. Maintain Sales Compliance in all business sourced.
2. Age from 23 years and above.
3. Entrepreneurial mind set.
4. Minimum diploma education in any field
5. Smart with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills (Essential)
6. fluent in English and Kiswahili (Essential)
7. Experience of interacting with Customers in past with high convincing power
8. Experience with the banking sector and working in the bank environment (Desirable)
The mode of payment for this role is on commission basis with additional retainer benefits upon meeting set targets.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates should forward their Cv complete with full education back ground and work
experience to the below email:
(Only successful candidates will be contacted)