M-Pesa Segment Manager-ME/SE
To strategically manage, Strengthen differentiation in Enterprise through relevant payment solutions in the Public and Large Enterprise Sectors. To help and attain a revenue target growth of at least 30% Year on Year
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Push the acquisition of C2B/B2C, Pay bill bulk payments through M-Pesa in Public and Large enterprise segment
• Support acquisition of merchants within the Public and Agribusiness vertical on M-pesa products i.e. pay bill, buy goods and bulk payments.
• Grow users across all payment products by planning and implementing sales activations/promotions to grow usage of M-Pesa and growth in market share within the Public and Large Enterprise segment.
• Usage stimulation- CVM driven to drive transactional value through use of payment products across the Public and Agribusiness vertical
• Drive proactive product lifecycle management to ensure delivery of right propositions with new and current products mapped to the Public and Large enterprise segment
• Proactively attend to customer related issues and get an excellent customer rating.
• Build long lasting business relations and partnerships with Merchants and the users of C2B/B2C customers within the Public and Large enterprise segment.
Core competencies, knowledge and professional qualifications
• University Degree preferably in Business/Marketing or any related fields is a must
• Business diploma or above in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
• 2-5 years’ experience in Selling especially in segment or verticals
• Be able to manage customer relationships
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous;
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous;
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Excellent interdepartmental / Multinational Operating Partners/ Affiliates communication (IT & Billing, Operations, Procurement, Marketing, VGE etc)
• Strategic thinking
• Project management using recognized best practice methods and tools
• Analytical skills
5 total views, 1 today