- Be front line sales point by selling our products to customers.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact, meetings and/or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
- Follow procedures for signing out stock from inventory and assume responsibility for all stock removed.
- Follow procedure for using phone Sales and Installation Apps for registering all customers. MAGPI for pump customers
- Carefully train all customers in the use of mobile money payment process.
- In the period of probation (3 months), you are expected to at least sale a total of 60(fishing lights) and 16(irrigation pumps) sales/Units as an average productivity rate, consideration to long term contract will effect on productivity.
- 1 (one) year experience in field based sales role
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business management, Agricultural studies or working in any agriculture projects is an added advantage.
- Strong and motivated sales person
- Enthusiastic of sales role
- Comfortable working with farmers in remote fields
- Ability to set sales plans, and budgets that balance sales and economics;
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and constructively with team members and other departments;
- Demonstrated ability to utilize company technologies like Apps
HOW TO APPLY
Attach your CV and Cover letter only. Post applied should be indicated at the subject of the email.
Deadline of receiving application will be on 16th May, 2018.
All application should be sent to email@example.com
Simusolar provides and finances accessible, affordable, and energy-efficient equipment designed for off-grid businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our systems are designed to meet the needs of rural smallholders, from equipment specifications to innovative financing terms. Our goal is to enable rural smallholder farmers and fishers to achieve their vision, affordably and sustainably.
We envision laborers that don’t have to migrate to cities for a better quality of life.
We envision rural communities that do not depend entirely on rainfall to ensure reliable food and income.
We envision economies that are sustainable, equitable, and inspiring to all.