Employment Vacancies at BNN Group Limited, May 2018
BNN GROUP LIMITED
BNN GROUP LIMITED is an investment company incorporating several limited liability affiliates in Tanzania specializing in various sectors of economy such as Financial Industry, Tourism Sector, ICT Sector, Trading and now going into industrialization. The group affiliates currently are in Mwanza, Dar Es Salaam. and Mtwara regions with the latest soon opening in Dodoma.
The group has a two opening for the vacancy in Dar Es Salaam and requires a competent, skilled professional candidate to fill the Assistant Head Position of one of its finance business outlets with immediate effect.
Qualifications desired are: -
• University degree in B.COM with a major in Finance or Accountancy or Marketing.
• Minimum two years working experience in the financial institution
• Possess skills in Cash Management and administration
• Candidate must be capable to work under Pressure, long hours with low supervision
• He or She must be a person of integrity, honest, transparent and diligent.
• Must have entrepreneurship attitude and fully willing to work with Private Sector.
• The Candidate will work as an internal finance officer
• He or She will be assistant head of Branch at the Bureau de Change
• Will be responsible to ensure strict compliance of cash handling, Security, safety Principles and administration within the branch.
• Undertake all record keeping and preliminary accounting responsibilities.
Salary and any applicable emolument are negotiable however, will be subject to fulfilling and meeting set productive goals of the Company.
Mode of Application
• All interested candidates are advised to apply by sending their CVs with relevant details to
• BNN GROUP LTD, 1st Floor, CITY MALL BUILDING, BIBI TITI / MOROGORO ROAD, NOT later than Tuesday, 15th May, 2018 at 5:00 PM
• All applications must be accompany by hand written letters from two reputable and committing referees guaranteeing a candidate to be a proper and good Character person.
Apply to: [email protected]
6 total views, 1 today