NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA BENKI YA NMB
Accountable for producing thought leading research within their sectors. Tasks include analyzing markets and companies, preparing presentations and reports and leading strategic discussions with clients. Effectively analysts build, share and apply knowledge on subjects relevant to each sector in order to support the bank’s activities in F&A and to have an impact with clients. Where applicable the analyst supports a Senior Manager, FAR in the development of pitch books and research.
- Comes up with Research Ideas
- Aligns with the Senior Manager, FAR on Research agenda
- Proactively creates buy-in of research ideas with bank's commercial teams
- Undertakes high quality research and analysis of the target sectors for use by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares quality research publications targeted at rural (if applicable), business banking and corporate clients within Food and Agribusiness space.
- Takes ownership of research process from conceptualization to delivery of final product
- Answers questions on strategic level based on the results of research using presentation
- Initiates new business ideas/insights for the client
- Provides research input into credit policies, products and proposals covering the target sectors, and provide presentations to management and credit analysts as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Affinity with the food and agribusiness sector
- Basic banking knowledge
- University degree, preferably in economics or business studies
- 5+ years of experience in research, consultancy, business development or F & A banking
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Senior Specialist; Governance, Risk, Compliance & Control
Represent the HR department in matters related to governance, compliance & operational risk.
- Identify, manage and escalate all breaches, exceptions, material risks, process/control failures to the Head, Centers of Expertise and robust action plans (including owner and due dates) are put in place and tracked to satisfactory completion
- Monitor key and People Risk processes and controls across the business functions in line with the HR Governance Plan and ensure review outcomes are reported to the relevant stakeholders
- Partner with business to ensure business growth is balanced with risk management and control; liaise with Operational Risk on everyday functioning of controls, periodic monitoring of activities, timely identification and reporting of significant risks and losses and effectiveness of risk mitigation actions; and ensure the execution of audit closure reports as well as the implementation of the agreed action plans on the findings/issues raised for compliance.
- Monitor and report HR third party supplier risks and ensure that gaps identified in third party control requirements are satisfactory addressed by the supplier
- Ensure HR Policies are communicated to the business; regularly monitored for adherence; non-compliance issues are reported and escalated to relevant stakeholders and addressed
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
6 total views, 1 today