Special Asset Management/Corporate Relationship Manager at UBL Bank (T) Ltd, April 2018
To grow corporate Banking Business by growing corporate Loan Book, liabilities, customer base and income from the Bank's corporate and investment target markets. Effectively manage Non Performing loans in coordination with lawyers and courts for optimal resolution.
1) Originate, maintain and develop relationships in the corporate market
2) Ensure High Quality Assets are booked.
3) Manage a corporate loan book within parameters provided by Risk Management
4) Growth of Liability Base
5) Actively pursue non-performing customers to regularize through restructuring and/or recovery.
6) Cross sell Structured Trade & Commodity Finance-, Treasury- and Payment products
7) Negotiate terms and conditions and prepare credit applications for new loan facilities for Corporate Banking clients.
8) Provide regular credit reviews of Corporate Banking clients and ensuring that utilization of facilities up to 70% of the approved limits is maintained at all times
9) Develop and maintain management reporting
10) Submission of CAs for renewal of facilities before expiry
11) Implementing Recovery strategies and action plans for each non-performing debt.
For the above position, successful applicants should have the following attributes:
• Ability to work conscientiously and independently with minimal supervision. This calls for a person with high motivation and integrity.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Possess excellent presentation skills
• Have good interpersonal/public relations skills in both formal and social gatherings and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Possess excellent analytical skills, be open-minded and have the ability to identify alternative solutions
• Possess knowledge in handling non performing loans directly and/or through litigation.
• Possess good credit and financial analysis skills
For the above position, the successful applicant should have:-
• University Degree from a recognized institution. Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. • Minimum of 4 years managing corporate relationship
• Knowledge of the legal recovery process
• Experience in managing delinquent accounts
Individuals who meet the conditions and requirements for the above position should forward their applications and detailed CV's to [email protected] by close of business 17 April 2018.
Or send through
Head of HR,
UBL Bank (T) Limited,
P.O Box 5887,
Dar Es Salaam
6 total views, 1 today