imthe NEXT STUDIO is a registered Record Label operating in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. We are dedicated to promoting a new generation of Artists who perform the new wave music that has been dubbed “NU Bongo Flavor” through our mobile music platform M-Tunes. Available for free on the PlayStore. We are looking for a qualified personnel who will fill the position of Studio Operations Coordinator. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsible:
Office Assignments –
- Responsible for the professional and efficient managing of all visitors, artists, & clients as well as a variety of clerical duties that support the Studio’s operations. Represent the Studio to both internal staff and external clients in a manner that is at all times professional, knowledgeable, tactful, poised, and efficient.
- Coordinates and fulfils any administrative duties.
- Coordination with studio service vendors.
- Maintain artist directory, updating stage maps in our offices and ensure studio graphics are prepared.
- Ensure studio equipment is in working order. Other supplies are maintained/stocked.
- Coordination with janitorial staff and day porters, scheduling staff for events.
- Provide general office assistance to studio including, but not limited to purchase orders and manage artists files, etc.
Client Services & Operations-
- Assist with stage and office inquiries and studio tours, inputting inquiries into
- New Bookings- Obtain all applicable forms, insurance, and deposits for new bookings. Distribute new booking information and other pertinent production or new artist information to appropriate studio personnel. Maintain Leasing/Production Files, track lease expirations.
- The new artist signs up coordination; ensure office or stage is rent ready prior move in, coordinate internet/codes, phones, furniture, copiers, and other production services. Ensure that artists or Studio clients receive Welcome Guide, swag. Keep the
- Welcome Guide current.
- Routinely check-in with artists to assure satisfaction.
- Videos & Filming; Assist with on-lot tech scouts and overall coordination of on lot shoots including scheduling guards/engineers, parking, ensure proper notifications to affected Department.
- Facilities requests-Process all artists service requests or issues in a
timely manner by dispatching calls to the appropriate departments. Ensure a case is created.
- Conduct weekly facilities walk through to ensure lobby, restrooms, exteriors are clean. Provide cases as needed.
- Coordinate weekend requests and on-call managers.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of general office/administrative experience.
- 2+ years studio or media entertainment related industry.
- Good understanding of studio operations process from both business and studio
- Desire the ability to provide outstanding customer service to customers and prospective
- Ability to multi-task with a customer focused approach
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to interface with multiple personality types within the studio as well as with customers & clients.
- Ability to evaluate and solve client issues while keeping the objectives of the studio in mind.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face communication skills.
- Ability to utilize word processing and spreadsheet software applications to write memos,
correspondence, and reports.
- • Ability to self-manage and take initiative
If you’re into music and are interested in being part of the #theNEXT biggest upcoming studio that will secure the future of Tanzania’s bongo flavour, then send us your email attached with your CV to email@example.com
. Only qualified candidates will be contacted in for an interview.
DEADLINE: 30 May 2018