NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA TANZANIA
Our client is looking for an IT Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. The primary role of this position is to enable the Organization to function in most disciplined and secured manner by implementing and managing the Enterprise-grade systems, to ensure maximum possible service availability and
performance in Core Systems and Networking.
- Setup, Configure, Maintain ORACLE PLSQL, Forms and Reports for the Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Assisting DBAs, Developers and QA users, with application operation, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Manage the Business Intelligence Platform and report to Top Management.
- Setup, Configure, Maintain Exchange 2013 and Active Directory
- Configure and Manage Cyberoam, Firewall to ensure the policies are made up to Companies IT policy.
- Configure and Manage VPN between HQ and branches
- Setup and Manage entire IT infrastructure in branches. Travel to branches periodically and ensure system policies are maintained.
- Configure and Manage IPPBX. Create Extensions, Configure Extensions Trunks.
- Monitoring, Configuration Management, Load Balancing, Network and Application Security, Storage Management, Infrastructure Automation, Application/Language Support, and/or Site Migrations.
- Respond to service outages and liaise with Core Network and ISP team to resolve the issue.
- Manage Server infrastructure consists of DNS, Mail, Web, Cpanel and any other Web Applications.
- Develop and maintain Web sites and Applications for Company
- Masters Degree in IT/Science/Computer Application ITIL/PMP Certified
- MUST have 6+ Years experience in ORACLE 10G, ORACLE 11i, PLSQL, Forms, Crystal Reports.
- MUST have 6+ experience with RedHAT Enterprise Linux
- MUST have 8+ years experience in Insurance Management System
- MUST have experience in AWS infrastructure and in ATCOM, Asterisk PBX, Tomcat, JAVA
- Experience in Vmware/VirtualBox/Xen/KVM virtualization technologies
- Experience in Qlikview BI Tool, ORION ERP General Ledger
- Experience in MS Exchange 2013, Windows 2012
- Knowledge of managing and configuring RAID systems, including SAN/NAS appliances.
- Ability to lift and install Server, Storage, and Network Hardware.
- Experience in network equipment such as Cisco, Sophos, Cyberoam, Fortinet, Mikrotik etc
- Scripting in at least one language other than BASH, eg Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Only qualified candidates should apply online through the application button below or send CV and scanned copies of relevant certificates to:
Head of Recruitment,
Progress 2013 Limited,
P. O. Box 71482,
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for application will be on 22 March 2018