Job Postition: Security Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION1. Set Objective and Targets for Security function with procedure to record and report deliverables
2. Analyze Security guards deployment and develop optimal deployment plan to realize high team efficiency and cost saving
3. Develop a strong Security team by uniting all Security guards with fare and single standard, providing basic training including Customer care, use of reasonable force, integrity and physical fitness.
4. In collaboration with Legal office, ensure all matters related to Security including criminal cases against employees and/or non employees are followed up and closed properly.
5. Develop clear and easily understandable Policies and Procedures to guide Security operations at MSE in line with National laws, Local Bylaws and Company’s Core Values.
6. Being in charge of Fire emergency; Conduct effective Fire drills, inspect availability of all Firefighting equipment and ensure the company is always protected against Fire emergency.
7. Organize and conduct Security operations in various areas including illegal grazing, trespass, illegal fishing etc as might be necessary to ensure Security stability consistently.
8. Consolidate all Security related incidents, prepare and share daily Security report to Management on daily basis.
9. Perform any other duty as may be assigned to you by your line Manager
A Diploma holder and above
Atleast 4 years experience
Qualified JKT, MGAMBO OR JWTZ with high integrity, speak – read – write english, matured
Not more than 45 years of age
Mtibwa invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of a Security Manager