Purchasing Engineer at Pyrethrum Company of Tanzania Ltd, February 2018
Candidates will be invited by qualified candidates for the last vacancy based on the Mafinga Summit Summary; receive equipment, spare parts, goods and services of the highest quality at the best prices, so that the company can work with maximum operational efficiency.
• Predicted demand levels for products and services.
• Monitor stock and spares requests and purchase parts for goods and services to minimize downtime.
• Keep inventory under constant control.
• Analyze and report changes in market conditions, prices and suppliers.
• Participation in engineering projects.
• Collaboration with key people to ensure clarity and accuracy of product specifications.
• Conduct research to identify the best products and suppliers in terms of value for money, delivery times and quality.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
• Fill in the purchase and delivery details.
• Negotiate contracts with external suppliers to ensure favorable conditions while monitoring the quality of the goods and services delivered.
• Process payments and invoices.
• Control costs and create a culture of long-term cost savings.
• Keep the contract files and use them as a reference for the future.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
• Evaluate offers and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
• Attend business meetings and conferences.
• Training and monitoring the work of other employees.
• Monitor the machining processes in the workshop
• Recording and reporting certain information to management
a bachelor's degree in engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent 1 year experience in industrial engineering maintenance good computer literacy and autocad ability to read specification specifications, engineering impressions, etc. Good writing record writing report writing writing skills. The candidate must be prepared to complete a qualification in purchasing management for distance learning.
The application that contains the CV and copies of the certificates must be sent by [email protected]
6 total views, 1 today