Public Health Programmatic/Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert at PwC Tanzania, February 2018
PwC (www.pwc.com) provides industry-specific insurance, tax, and advisory services to increase value for its clients. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries on the PwC Signature Network share their ideas, experiences and solutions to develop new perspectives and practical advice. PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Position: Public Health Program / Monitoring and Evaluation Expert (M & E)
At least five years of relevant experience in the field of health, in particular in the monitoring and evaluation of health programs in developing countries and with the following expertise:
• Ability to interpret the performance outcomes of health programs and analyze the implications of these outcomes in the context of the country;
• a good understanding of public health monitoring and evaluation systems;
• In-depth knowledge of epidemiology and programmatic interventions related to at least one of the three diseases (HIV, TB or malaria);
• understand the dimensions of the quality of health services and become familiar with the review and interpretation of national guidelines for the provision of services;
• strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact to effectively communicate with senior officials, multiple stakeholders and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds; and strong professional oral and written skills, including the preparation of reports, oral presentations and technical/persuasive documents.
A degree in MSc in any of the following fields:
• public health;
• Medicine; or
• Must have well-written and spoken English and Swahili.
If you are interested in the previous position, please send us your application, resume and all relevant credentials by email to [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd February 2018
6 total views, 2 today