Project Facilitators At Kinondoni, Kinondoni Dar Es Salaam
The project facilitators will be responsible for the implementation of community
scorecard processes, which includes community mobilization, training the project
participants and conducting Focus Group Discussions (FGDs).
• Conduct community meetings for the project introduction and participants’
• Work with community mobilizers to ensure project participants attend scheduled
meetings on time and consistently.
• Conduct health, rights and civic education to the project participants
• Conduct FGDs and CSC for prioritization and agenda setting
• Assist team leaders in the preparation of the field reports
• Assist the team leader on tracking the project’s progress
• Diploma or equivalent qualification in the following, or related fields: Sociology,
Community Development, Rural Development and Project Planning Management
(bachelor degree will be an added advantage).
• Skills on facilitations and research particularly on qualitative methodologies for data
collection such as conducting FGDs
If you think you are suitable for this job, we encourage you to send:
• A one-page cover letter explaining why you believe that your competencies and
experiences are suitable for this job
• An updated CV (maximum 2 pages) that includes your contact details and names and
contacts of three (3) referees
Sikika tanzania jobs
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Send your application by 25th February 2018 to: The Human Resources and Administration
Manager at Sikika, by e-mail only:
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.