Reporting to: The Team Leader Policy and Institutional Development of LTSP under the supervision of the District Land Officer and work closely with PIO Legal Expert.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in conducting short course training on land dispute resolution procedures for the Village Councils in liaise with Ward Tribunals.
- To assist in information/data collection for land disputes matters within the Pilot District.
- To represent the LGA/District Counsel at the court of Law and District Land & Housing Tribunals.
- To file cases in the court of law and
- To carry out other duties as assigned from time to time by superior.
Qualification and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) and must have completed a
- one-year school of law; with proven competency in the following requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili language.
- In-depth understanding of the TanzaQia land laws and the ability to explain it to land owners at village level.
- Ability to manage a wide and varied land related caseload.
- At least one year of demonstrated work experience in handling caseload of similar nature. The experience may be gained through a combination of paid short-term employment, volunteer, placement or internship positions.
Mode of Application ;-
Interested candidates should apply with confidence enclosing certified copies of academic certificates, One Current passport size photograph and Detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least two references.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for Interview on the date to be decided later. Any application received after the due date shall not be considered.
The Application letter should be sent to the Address shown below before 02nd March, 2018.
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development,
1 Ardhi Street
11477 DAR ES SALAAM