|Nafasi za kazi Uchumi Commercial bank Ltd|
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated and highly organized INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER to join the internal audit of UCHUMI Commercial Bank Limited.
Reporting line: Chief Executive Officer and Audit and Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
The tasks include:
- To check the headquarters and its branches.
- Prepare a comprehensive audit plan for each financial year to be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval by the Audit Committee. Quarterly, a semi-annual and annual audit of the Bank’s accounting books. Specific review of the bank’s credit portfolio to ensure that it has been granted in accordance with the bank guidelines and regulatory guidelines of the Bank of Tanzania.
- Planning, organization and execution of audit and supplementary controls.
- Ensure that the Bank’s internal control system and other controls are appropriate and effectively implemented at the central office and in the branches.
- Regularly check the bank’s assets against the inventory to make sure they are up-to-date
- Perform a detailed audit of the banking book before starting the external audit
- Coordinate, control and monitor the tasks and functions of other department employees
- Preparation and submission of quarterly internal audit reports to the Audit Committee of the Management Board
- Review the system procedures, policies, controls and guidelines and recommend improvements.
- Determine compliance with established policies, procedures, and legal requirements, such as BOT regulations and other regulatory directives, the Bank and Financial Institutions Act and the Bank’s Strategic Plan.
Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of the financial information used in preparing the financial statements of the Bank.
Assistance in carrying out audits, special investigations, inspections and surprise audits and results in this regard.
Participate in any other task that may occasionally be required of you
Committee of the Audit and Risk Management Committee.
To succeed for this job, you will have it ideal;
Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking or accounting with relevant professional training in risk management.
Five (5) years professional experience in the banking sector in relation to auditing,
He/she must have a CPA or equivalent and be registered with professional bodies such as the National Council of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA), the Institute of Internal Auditors of Tanzania, ACCA, CISA.
Mastery in a related field is considered as an added benefit.
Decision making, resilience and ingenuity.
Performance orientation and problem-solving.
Good communication and high level of interpersonal skills in writing and reports.
Good presentation skills
Strategic awareness of the business environment.
Change-oriented and adaptable
Dynamic and automatic start
The candidate must submit a written application containing a current CV that meets the above criteria and contains all the details of the previous and current job, qualifications and referees
Uchumi Commercial Bank
Limited, P.O. Box 7811
Moshi. & E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uchumi Commercial Bank Limited has a strong commitment to moral management, privacy and security. If Uchumi Commercial Bank Limited does not contact you within seven (7) days of the closing date, you should consider that your request has failed. Later requests will not be considered. Pre-selection candidates may be subject to one of the following conditions: a security clearance; a competence assessment; Assessment of physical performance, reference tests.
Please forward your applications before the 03rd March 2018