The company is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. The incumbent will be a part of Finance Team and will be responsible for managing financial functions. These include
• Preparing the company budget
• Conducting financial analysis and preparing financial reports
• Developing and implementing an effective system of accounting
• Playing a key role in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process Completion /filing of statutory reports
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures Risk analysis.
• Manage the company investment portfolio/credit analysis.
• CPA or ACCA is a must.
• Master's Degree in Finance, Accountancy or related field is an added advantage
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of certificates.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 5:00 pm on Friday 6th March 2017. An application can be hand-delivered with the envelops clearly marking the position applied for at the address given below and or/or sent by email:
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
3rd &4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, UN Road Upanga
P. 0. Box 9826, Dar es Salaam
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Daily News February 26, 2018