Employment Opportunities at at The US Embassy- Dar es salaam Tanzania, February 2018
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates/ All Sources
POSITION: Motor Pool Supervisor
OPENING DATE: February 5, 2018
CLOSING DATE: February 19, 2018
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours/week
SALARY: Ordinarily Resident (OR): FSN- 8; (Step 1- TZS 30,714,884 through Step 14- TZS 47,608,072 per annum)
Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): FP- 6*
*Final grade/step for NORs will be determined by Washington.
The above-mentioned Open to category refers to suitable candidates for this position. The "Open to" category should not be confused with a "preference preference", which is explained later in this job advertisement.
ALL CANDIDATES RESIDENTS (OR) ORDINARILY (as defined in Annex A) YOU MUST COMPLY WITH THE WORK AND / OR RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE TEST.
The USUU Mission in Dar es Salaam is looking for qualified and qualified candidates for the position of supervisor of a General Service vehicle group.
BASIC SETTING FUNCTION
The owner is responsible for the management of all motor vehicles and operations of the embassy and related agencies. Directly responsible for the fleet management and preventive maintenance of more than 80 vehicles. He oversees the preparation of the required reports, monitors fuel consumption and mileage and ensures that the purchase of spare parts, fuel and other motor vehicle services complies with US or local regulations. Coordinate motor group operation personally to support VIP tours. The owner has overall responsibility for a vehicle safety program including SMITH and DriveCam training. Supervise and report collisions/ accidents/traffic accidents at the post office. Supervises directly an assistant coach of the vehicle fleet, three dispatchers and three mechanics. Provides over the driver of the automatic reserve more than 40 drivers a second level surveillance.
TASKS AND IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITY
Supervise 1 supervisor of the motor group, 3 motor mechanics and 3 directly
Dispatchers Second Level Supervisor for more than 40 full-time drivers. Acts as a leader for all engines
Pool Employees Conduct random driver checks and provide in-house training on standards and standards
Customer service. Monitors DriveCam and SMITH system programs in the publication. Trainer
Motor pool controller for Drivecam. Monitors random drivers in the publication and their associated training
absolutely. The point of the person in the needs of the VIP engine pool. Monitors the evaluation of the performance of the staff and
Timing functions for all employees of the machine pool.
Fleet management (35%)
Directly responsible for the management of over 80 vehicles in the engine group, including light
heavily armoured vehicles, off-road vehicles and passenger cars. oversee
Inventory or all records of vehicles and vehicles, including registration and import documents,
Procurement documents, kilometres and consumption, maintenance programs, repairs and
Vehicle replacement data. Coordinates the purchase of new vehicles according to
Standards and USG, and recommends vehicles for their disposal. To prepare everything
Required reports on various aspects of the operation and maintenance of motor vehicles as required
by GSO, including the Mishap report. Provides tips for equipment maintenance, GSO
Housing/shipping and other sections that use the motor group. Assign vehicles to these sections
and provide guidance to ensure compliance with Group Policy for Motor Vehicles.
All applicants must meet all the qualifications listed below with specific and complete information supporting each element. Otherwise, it could be stated that the applicant is not qualified.
A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is required.
Three years experience in supervision required. One in three years must be in there
Monitoring of drivers/ dispatchers/vehicles is required.
do. The language:
Stage IV (fluent) oral and written communication is required in English and Kiswahili. (This is being tested)
re. Skills and abilities
A valid driver's license is required.
FURTHER INFORMATION: You can get a full job description listing all the tasks and responsibilities on our website and/or contacting the Human Resources Department.
[email protected] office.
CONTRACTUAL PRESENTATIONS COMPETITION:
Candidates in the following recruitment preferences
The categories are extended to a preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is important that
These candidates accurately describe their status in the application. Otherwise, this may be too
Determining that the applicant is not entitled to recruitment requirements.
ORDERING THE PREFERRED RENTAL:
1. AEFM / USEFM, which is a USU veteran USU
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. MSDS in NPC **
* IMPORTANT: candidates claiming the state as a former American fighter. UU Preferable Eligibility: You must submit a copy of the latest copy for four (4) DD-214, Active Release / Release Certificate and, if applicable, a letter from the US Department of Veterans Affairs. United when you apply for eligibility, depending on the preference of US veterans. UU., Applicants must provide conditional proof of eligibility. If written credentials have not been received by the Human Resources Department prior to the completion date of the recruitment notice, the preference of US veterans will be accepted. UU It is not considered in the application process. The mission 's decision on suitability for the preference of US UU veterans for verification of all necessary documents is final.
** This preference level applies to all LWOP foreign service employees.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. The administration will take into account when determining the successful application: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget and residence status.
2. Current employees OR who are taking a probationary period are not eligible. Current employees OR with a general summary of needs improvement or unsatisfactory in their recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) are not eligible.
3. Current NOR staff employed for a Family Member job (FMA) or a personal service
Agreement (PSA) are not eligible to apply for employment within the first 90 calendar days of your employmentunless they have a work plan when they are actually employed (WAE).
Make sure the documents are in Microsoft Word, JPEG, TIFF and / or Adobe format
Acrobat PDF format.
Other SkyDrive, Zip or Cloud files than those mentioned above will not be accepted and your application will be considered invalid.
Applicants must provide the following documents that must be considered. Otherwise, this may be too
Determining that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Employment Application (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See "For more information" above);
2. Any additional documentation supporting or fulfilling the requirements listed above (eg CVs, transcripts, titles, etc.)
3. Copy of the university certificate.
4. For nationals of Tanzania: copy of the passport or national identification or identification of voters
5. For other nationals: Include a current residence / work permit and a copy of the valid passport.
HOW TO APPLY:
Immediately cash only online applications are accepted by
Applicants must follow the instructions of the notice on the website.
If you submit an application online, enter the job title in the subject line.
Otherwise, an incomplete request will occur.
Please note: The USUU Mission It is not responsible for the refund of transports or
Moving costs during the hiring process.
SAME EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITIES:
The United States Mission offers equal opportunities and fair and equitable treatment to all, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, age (retirement age), sexual orientation disability. The Department of State is also working to achieve equal employment opportunities in all human resources through ongoing diversity programs. The OEE complaint procedure is not available to persons who believe that they have been denied equal opportunities because of their marital status or political affiliation. Persons complaining of such complaints should use appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for inadmissible practices for employees and / or courts for redress.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
4 total views, 1 today