REPORT TO: Head Unit Outgrower
JOB PURPOSE: The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, evaluation and results in measurement system development, which will effectively track inputs and outputs of activities and achievement of results related to each component of the program.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION
- Provide daily monitoring of project activities and tracking status of beneficiaries during the training and after completion Tracking Registration of all farmers involved in Olam Coffee outgrower Programme (COP)
- Share bi-weekly report monitoring data by completing a monitoring form shared by the organization
- Support and update information systems, supporting both day-to-day monitoring needs (e.g., recordkeeping) as well as ensuring quality and accuracy of data reports.
- Maintaining a quality of work in line with Olam’s global standards in regards to social, environmental and health & safety aspects;
- Defining well-functioning communication channel between coffee farmers and Olam in order to adequately address issues and challenges identified during implementation;
- Maintaining proper control of expenses and budgets that are fixed for Olam COP;
- Regularly and accurately reporting (focus on the quality of content) on progress towards COP objectives.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Experience (minimum 2 years) in the related field
- Work under minimum supervision
- Knowledge related to coffee crop shall be of added advantage.
- Must have rich experience of working in the field with the farmers.
- Good verbal and written communication skill, hands-on with office package.
Location: The position is appointed in the Kagera Region, more precisely in the Karagwe District until further clarifications are given in the contract.
Employment Conditions: the selected candidate would be offered a position of Junior Officer for a fixed-term contract of 6 months, renewable or for a longer period.
Must provide Cv, Copies of Diplomas & Certificates, Letter of Application and any supporting References to the email: email@example.com