Fundraising Manager at ActionAid Tanzania, Apply by 18th February 2018
ActionAid Tanzania was founded in 1998 in Tanzania. It plans to see Tanzania without poverty and injustice, in which everyone enjoys their right to a dignified life. Currently, the organization is looking for a qualified, experienced and motivated person to complete the next release
Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Workstation: HQ - Dar es Salaam, with excursions and international as needed.
Report to the: Head of Programs and Policy
The main objective of this post is to coordinate efforts to generate resources (all types of fundraising products) for the country program, strengthen donor relations and facilitate links between the country program and the team International ActionAid International Association. strategic objectives of fundraising and ensuring overall coordination and control of project planning and implementation in accordance with the National Strategy Paper and support for the management of donor contracts
Qualification and experience
• MSC in development studies of a recognized institution.
• At least 4 years relevant experience in the field of social development.
• Experience in; Resource mobilization and management, training, coaching and reunification
• Understanding of environmental and financing processes in the context of local political and socio-economic development;
• Knowledge of key official donors with proven ability to develop and maintain effective labor alliances with donors;
• proven experience in preparing and presenting bankable proposals;
Skills and abilities:
• Planning, monitoring, and evaluation
• Knowledge of Revenue Management and sponsorship of the association
• Use and invest resources and energy efficiently and effectively
• Documentation and reporting capabilities
• Negotiation techniques
• Budget and financial management
• Policy analysis
• Networks and collaboration
Note: The candidate must have driving skills with a valid driver's license.
If you wish to apply, send your updated CV, letter of motivation, and gross pay expectation to the Human Resources Support and Organization Development Director by email: [email protected]
Closing date: 18 February 2018 at 14 o'clock
Be sure to include "Application for ActionAid Tanzania Manager" in the subject line of your email.
Although all submitted applications are judged strictly according to their individual merits and the volume of applications is high, we regret that we can not contact all the candidates.
3 total views, 1 today